- Last Updated on Tuesday, 19 May 2015 13:52
As news and public notices are issued, they will be featured here.
|5/19/15||The County of Westchester (the "County") is hereby providing written notice and an opportunity for public comment. The County intends to file an application with the Federal Aviation Administration ("FAA") for authority to impose and use Passenger Facility Charges ("PFCs") at the Westchester County Airport for the following projects:
1. Aircraft Deicing Fluid Storage and Truck Upload – Design and Construction, $2,803,103
2. Reconstruction of Terminal Ramp/Deicing Areas Phase 3 – Design, $175,000
3. Reconstruction of Terminal Ramp/Deicing Areas Phase 3 – Construction, $2,750,000
4. Rehabilitate Runway 16-34 – Construction, $20,000,000
5. Airport Noise and Operations Monitoring System (ANOMS) – Replace Remote Monitor Terminals, $560,000
6. Reconstruction of Terminal Ramp/Deicing Areas Phase 4 – Design, $175,000
7. Reconstruction of Terminal Ramp/Deicing Areas Phase 4 – Construction, $2,750,000
8. In-Line Baggage Screening Facility – Construction, $8,472,198
This document will be available for public comment until June 30 2015 at 4:00 p.m.
Public Notice for PFC Application
|4/1/15||Environmental Assessment: Airport Perimeter Security Fence - upgrade at the Westchester County Airport, to meet federal requirements for airport safety and security and for the protection of air passengers and aircraft operations with consideration of limiting potential impacts to natural resources. The comment period for this EA is from April 1 - May 1, 2015.
|3/09/15||Environmental Assessment: Airport Drainage Improvements - Storm Water Management Upgrades at the Westchester County Airport.
The public and interested parties are invited to comment on the proposed actions. The comment period for this EA is from March 11 - April 10, 2015.
|9/13/13||Airport's Environmental Management System Achieves ISO 14001 Recertification|
|8/23/11||USDOT Expanded Airline Passenger Protections Take Effect|
|2/27/11||County Airport’s AEMS Used as Case Study in Federal Guidebook|
|5/26/10||Westchester County Airport's Contributions Celebrated|